Monday, April 15, 2013

To Meet a Grandmother (On the Road to Bathgate Act 4a)

I blogged last week about the forthcoming meeting with my cousin where we would introduce ourselves properly.  We had a pleasant dinner last night at Ted's Montana Grill in Bozeman; I met with my cousin and his wife again this morning to share notes, trade stories and work on creating some new lore.  They are a gracious, fantastic and fascinating couple.  One of the many awesome products of our meeting is they shared a photocopied picture of my paternal grandmother, Laura Elizabeth Armstrong Foster, which they had retrieved from the Mormon family history library in Salt Lake City.



Never, until this day, had I seen her image.  Pleased to make your acquaintance Grandma Foster.  Thank you for continuing on to that 11th child!  The family exploration continues.  This is great!


1 comment: